NIC Scientist B Exam 2023
NIC Scientist B Exam 2023 has released a notification for 71 Scientist B in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 04 March 2023 to 04 April 2023.
More info about the NIC Scientist B Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|NIC Scientist B Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||National Informatics Centre|
|Recruitment Exam Name||NIC Scientist B Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Scientist B|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500|
|Last date to apply||04 April 2023|
Vacancy details for NIC Scientist B Exam 2023
NIC notified 71 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for NIC Scientist B Exam 2023
- To be eligible for the NIC Scientist B Recruitment 2023, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or a Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level certification. They can also have an Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers or Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers certification. Alternatively, candidates can have a Master’s degree in Science (MSc), Computer Application Engineering/Technology (ME/M.Tech), or Philosophy (M Phil) in the relevant field.
- The field of study should include Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software Systems, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyberlaw, Electronics, and Instrumentation.
- Candidates who meet the educational qualification criteria can apply for this opportunity and take a step forward in their career with the National Informatics Centre (NIC).
Age Limit for NIC Scientist B Exam 2023
- The upper age limit for the candidates is 30 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Five years for SC/ST
- Three years for OBC
- ESM: as per government rules
Selection Process for NIC Scientist B Exam 2023
- The selection process for the NIC Scientist B Recruitment 2023 consists of a written examination and an interview. The written examination will be conducted online and will comprise 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) to be answered in a maximum of 3 hours. The medium of the written examination will be English only.
- The question paper will contain 65% of questions from the technical area and 35% from the generic area. Each question will carry one mark, with a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The minimum percentage required to qualify for the written examination is 50% for General/EWS, 40% for OBC, and 30% for SC/ST/PWD categories. The specified cutoff marks will apply to the overall marks (i.e., technical/generic combined) and each section (technical/generic) separately.
- Candidates who qualify for the written examination will be shortlisted for the interview round. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in both the written examination and the interview.
Application Fee For NIC Scientist B Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|