TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2023
TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2023 has released a notification for 48 Assistant Engineers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 23 Feb 2023 to 15 March 2023.
More info about the TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹64,295 to 99,345|
|Last date to apply||15 March 2023|
Vacancy details for TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2023
TSSPDCL notified 48 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||48|
Qualification Criteria for TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2023
- To be eligible for the Assistant Engineer post, a candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized university in India. The university should be established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, State Act, or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto or a pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The candidate should have this qualification on the date of notification.
Age Limit for TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 44 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Five Years for SC/ST/BC/EWS.
- Ten Years for Physically Handicapped candidates
Selection Process for TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2023
- The selection of candidates for appointment as Assistant Engineer in TSSPDCL will be made 100% on a written examination only. The examination will be conducted offline and will be of an objective type. Candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community-wise, will be called for verification of original certificates in a 1:1 ratio. The selection process is solely based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination, and no other selection mode will be applicable.
Application Fee For TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2023
|SC/ST/PH/OBC and Ex||200|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|