BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 181 Technical Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 24 April 2023 to 22 May 2023.
More info about BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Recruitment Exam Name||BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 56,100 to ₹ 1,77,500|
|Last date to apply||22 May 2023|
Vacancy details for BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
BARC notified 181 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Technical Officer – Bio-Science / LifeScience / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology||01|
|Technical Officer – Chemistry||09|
|Technical Officer – Physics||14|
|Technical Officer – Architecture||01|
|Technical Officer – Chemical||20|
|Technical Officer – Civil||20|
|Technical Officer – Computer Science||12|
|Technical Officer – Drilling||08|
|Technical Officer – Electrical||23|
|Technical Officer – Electronics||15|
|Technical Officer – Instrumentation||08|
|Technical Officer – Mechanical||44|
|Technical Officer – Metallurgy||03|
|Technical Officer – Mining||02|
|Technical Officer – Library and Information Science||01|
Qualification Criteria for BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
|Technical Officer – Bio-Science / LifeScience / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology||M.Sc (Bio-Science/Life Science/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology)|
|Technical Officer – Chemistry||M.Sc. (Chemistry)|
|Technical Officer – Physics||M.Sc. (Physics)|
|Technical Officer – Architecture||BE/B.Tech. (Architecture)|
|Technical Officer – Chemical||BE/B.Tech. (Chemical)|
|Technical Officer – Civil||BE/B.Tech. (Civil)|
|Technical Officer – Computer Science||BE/B.Tech. (Computer Science / Computer Engg. / Computer Science & Engg.)|
|Technical Officer – Drilling||BE/B.Tech. (Mechanical / Drilling)|
|Technical Officer – Electrical||BE/B.Tech. (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics)|
|Technical Officer – Electronics||BE/B.Tech. (Electronics / Electronics & Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Controls / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication)|
|Technical Officer – Instrumentation||BE/B.Tech. (Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation)|
|Technical Officer – Mechanical||BE/B.Tech. (Mechanical)|
|Technical Officer – Metallurgy||BE/B.Tech. (Metallurgy & Materials / Metallurgical & Materials / Materials / Metallurgical)|
|Technical Officer – Mining||BE/B.Tech.(Mining)|
|Technical Officer – Library and Information Science||M.Lib (Information Science) with 4 yrs experience in a responsible capacity in a University Level Library after acquiring M.Lib. OR M.Lib (Information Science) with NET Pass|
Age Limit for BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 35 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the BARC Technical Officer positions will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview. In case of a high number of applicants, BARC reserves the right to conduct a computer-based screening test on an all-India basis to shortlist candidates for the interview. The BARC recruitment committee will decide on the shortlisting and selection process. Candidates should prepare thoroughly for the screening test and interview to increase their chances of being selected for the Technical Officer positions.
Application Fee For BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
|SC/ST, PwBD and women||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|