PGCIL Engineer Trainee Exam 2023
PGCIL Engineer Trainee Exam 2023 has released a notification for 138 Engineer Trainees in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 27 March 2023 to 18 April 2023.
More info about the PGCIL Engineer Trainee Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|PGCIL Engineer Trainee Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹40,000 to ₹1,40,000|
|Last date to apply||18 April 2023|
Vacancy details for PGCIL Engineer Trainee Exam 2023
PGCIL notified 138 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Engineer Trainee – Electrical||83|
|Engineer Trainee – Civil||10|
|Engineer Trainee – Electronics||20|
|Engineer Trainee – Computer Science||15|
Qualification Criteria for PGCIL Engineer Trainee Exam 2023
|Engineer Trainee – Electrical||Degree in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)|
Corresponding GATE 2023 Paper “EE”
|Engineer Trainee – Civil||Degree in Civil Engineering|
Corresponding GATE 2023 Paper “CE”
|Engineer Trainee – Electronics||Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg|
Corresponding GATE 2023 Paper – “EC”
|Engineer Trainee – Computer Science||Degree in ComputerScience/ComputerEngg./InformationTechnology|
Corresponding GATE 2023 Paper – “CS”
Note: Minimum 60% score is required in all the subjects to qualify for this job.
Age Limit for PGCIL Engineer Trainee Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s upper age limit is 28 years. The relaxation is as per the government rules & regulations.
Selection Process for PGCIL Engineer Trainee Exam 2023
- The selection process for PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 comprises marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2023, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates must appear for the companion paper of GATE 2023 in their respective disciplines, i.e., Electrical Engineering (EE), Electronics and Communication (EC), Civil Engineering (CE), or Computer Science Engineering (CS). Only candidates who qualify in the corresponding paper of GATE 2023 will be eligible for the next stage of selection.
- The GATE 2023 conducting authority will decide the qualifying marks in GATE 2023. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted category-wise for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2023 in the companion paper. Candidates can appear for the GD/Interview in either Hindi or English.
- The weightage for the selection process is as follows: GATE 2023 Marks (out of 100) in the corresponding paper – 85%, Group Discussion – 3%, and Personal Interview – 12%.
Application Fee For PGCIL Engineer Trainee Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|